man uses son money ritual
Wife Exposes Man Who Allegedly Used Son For Money Ritual At Igando Lagos Divorce Court
A 46-year-old businesswoman, Mrs. Funmilayo Adedeji, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday that her husband had denied her sex for 10 years.
Funmilayo, who said this while responding to a divorce suit filed by her husband, Omotayo, added that he gave no reason for starving her of sex.
“My husband refused to make love to me since 2006, I don’t know his reason.
“I have called members of my family and those of his family to intervene but he refused to change.
“My body yearns for sex but I don’t just want to commit adultery because I want all the children to be fathered by one man,” she said.
The mother of two said that she accused her husband of using their son for ritual because he started making money immediately the boy was born.

0 comments so far,add yours