man pour anointing oil into wife vagina sex
Woman Drags Husband To Court For Pouring Anointing Oil Into Her Private Part During Intimacy
A woman has dragged her husband to court for pouring anointing oil into her private part during intimacy.
The woman identified as 44-year-old Aduke Mustapha told the Igando Customary Court in Lagos that her husband is fond of pouring anointing oil into her vagina anytime he wants to make love to her.

The mother of 3 who is also a fashion designer accused her husband of 22 years, 67-year-old Yaya Mustapha of trying to kill her.
Her hubby on the other hands said the petitioner is trying to kill him using sex and food poisoning.
Aduke Mustapha also accused her husband of being fetish.
“My husband always put his finger inside my vagina to pour substance before making love to me.
“Whenever I queried him, he told me that it was anointing oil he was dropping inside my private part to prevent his sudden death,”.
The defendant said:
“Since those 13 years ago, I stopped eating her food and stopped making love to her because she can also get me through sex. Now I have to protect myself with anointing oil anytime I want to make love to her.”
Igando Customary court President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola dissolved the marriage today, saying that he was convinced that the couple could no longer live together.

0 comments so far,add yours

Back To Top